GLUE BEADS ONTO STAR
1. Glue beads onto star. Start at a tip and work your way toward the center, Fit bead into the tip shape. Fill the five triangular areas with beads, then fill the center area. Be sure to use enough glue to hold beads in place. If the bead hole fills with glue use toothpick to
remove some glue so that there is room for grout.
2. Allow glue to dry for an hour.
GROUT YOUR MOSAIC
3. Open grout bag and gently pour into a little container. Add 1 tsp of water and mix with stir stick. Use a paper cup or disposable container.
*USE A BIN OF WATER TO RINSE GROUT FROM YOUR HANDS. DUMP BIN OF WATER OUTSIDE ON LAWN. DON’T POUR GROUT RINSE WATER DOWN THE DRAIN!
4. Load grout on top of beaded star in one big plop.
5. Smear grout over beaded mosaic surface. Fill gaps and bead holes with grout.
6. Skim excess grout off of the mosaic by moving your index finger across the beaded surface. Place excess grout back into mixing container. Next fill any gaps along the topside of the mosaic. Skim excess grout from sides and place in back into mixing container.
7. Use the mix stick to empty excess grout into the garbage and throw away container.
8. Allow grout to firm up for 5 minutes before cleaning.
9. Clean the surface of your mosaic with a damp sponge – make sure the sponge is not dripping with water. The idea is to clear grout off of the beads without adding moisture the grout! After you wipe away the grout, the beads may look a little dusty. Wait a half hour, then wipe dust away with your finger.